The 43 Convertible represented a big step forward in convertible design in the early 70’s with full width flybridge. A bold and aggressive exterior profile. Construction was on the heavy side and considerable flare was added at the bow. She has a large (110 sq ft) cockpit. The two stateroom one head galley down floorplan makes for a large open salon.
Most of the hours on island girl have been at trolling speeds.
She is located in Sebastian Florida and can be shown anytime. Need a courtesy showing? Simply ask.
• NEW EISENGLASS 2021
• New Aluminum railing and ladder to helm
• New Aluminum custom bow rail
• New Helm Captain’s Chair
• Rupp Outriggers
• Re-chromed horns
• Replaced horn air compressor
• Re-painted exterior of helm, exterior of salon, cockpit, forward deck, and toe rails.
• Rebuilt Ideal windlass
• Installed 4 pole Rocket Launcher in cockpit
• Installed LED running lights
• All soft goods exterior and interior have been redone
• Fabricated sun shade for cockpit area
• Salon had new headliner and led lights installed
• Both rudders and rudder cutlasses were replaced
• New Nibral props replaced – 2 sets of props as backups
• New Cummins 450C Turbo engines installed (2013) 1,700 current hours – professionally maintained. Last serviced 6/15/2021. Approximately 15 hours on engines since last service
• New Twin Disc transmissions installed with new engines
• New Exhaust
• New Sentry battery charging system
• Dripless bearings for shafts
No generator, but plumbing and wiring in place to addElectronics
• Garman Radar GMR HD2 12 kw
• Garman Plotter 7612
• Autopilot - Simrad
• ICOM radio w/antenna