ACCOMMODATIONS, FURNISHINGS, AND LAYOUT
Approaching the vessel dockside, you will immediately think of deep blue water fishing with her flaired bow, sweeping lines, stout tower and huge cockpit. The wide cockpit gunwales makes boarding easy. Every amenity is crafted into this fishing machine including: Marlin Tower, Rupp Outriggers, fishing leaning post and abundant tackle storage. One step up from the cockpit is the elevated helm deck. Captain and crew benefit from an unobstructed 360 view of their voyage. Full instrumentation and a full array of electronics make navigating a breeze. The tower with helm controls, buggy top and commanding view is one of many attributes. The uncluttered bow with stainless steel rails provide the mate with easy netting for bait.The cabin can be reached from the entrance hatch, conveniently located next to the lower helm station. The entire interior walls and cabinet are finished in mahagony. The sole is teak and holly. Immediately to port is the galley with stainless steel sink, refrigertaor, microwave, corian counter top and abundant storage. Across from the galley is the enclosed head. Features include Raritan head, sink, mirror, three drawers, GFI outlet and pull out shower hose. All the way forward is the V-Birth. Highlights include ultra suede cushions, two large drawers, four under-deck storage bins, large pedestal table and large Bomar hatch.
- Stainless Steel sink.
- Corian Countertop.
- SHARP Microwave.
- Avanti Refrigerator.
- 4 Cabinets.
- Florescent Bar Light.
- Under-counter Light.
- Spice Rack.
- Stainless Steel Port Hole.
- GFI Outlet.
- Water Heater.
- Pressure Water System.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- 5" Ritchie Compass.
- Furuno Bottom Sounder.
- Furuno Radar.
- Garmin Echomap 54 DV GPS.
- Icom M412 VHF Radio.
- GENERATOR: Phazor (k.w - 6.5 / Hours - 150)
- 12 Volt Outlet Helm.
- 12 Volt Outlet Tower.
- 30 AMP Shore Power Plug Inn.
- 30 AMP Cord.
- Sentry 40 AMP Battery Charger.
- Five Group 27 Batteries (New in 2017)
- Marlin Top With Upper Helm Station.
- Marlin Tower With Buggy Top.
- Tower Flip-up Seat With Rear Coaming Pad.
- Tower Spreader Lights.
- Two Cup Holders in Tower.
- Tower Console Box With Storage.
- Stainless Steel Helm Wheel Tower.
- Tower 3-Sided Eyesenglass Enclosure.
- Tower Lower Helm Electronics box.
- Under Tower Hard Top With Handrails.
- Stainless Steel Pulpit and Side Deck Handrails.
- Two 12" Cleats Stainless Steel Bow.
- Two Stainless Steel Cleats 12" Midship.
- Two 12" Stainless Steel Cleats Stern.
- Bomar Hatch Forward Deck.
- Stainless Steel CQR Anchor.
- 15' Stainless Steel Anchor Chain.
- 150' Rode
- Stainless Steel Anchor Guide.
- Switlik 4 Man Life Raft.
- 3 Side Alluminum Windshield.
- Windshield Vent.
- Cockpit Coaming Pads.
- Two Cockpit Flip Down Boarding Steps.
- Non-Skid Sole FWD Deck, Helm And Cockpit.
- Port and Starboard Helm Deck Captains Chairs.
- Two Aft Helm Deck Bench Seats.
- Starboard Helm Deck Console With Rear Access.
- Three Stainless Steel Hand Rails Helm Deck.
- 7 Cabinets Helm Deck.
- Black Plexi Cabin Door and Hatch.
- Two Stainless Steel Port Holes.
- Life Ring.
- Two Hand Held Fire Extinguishers.
- Electronic Horn.
- Coast Guard Approved Safety Package.
- Fenders and Lines.
- Navigation Lights.
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT AND ENGINES:
- Hydraulic Engine Hatch.
- Hynautic Clutch Controls.
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering.
- VDO Engine Gauges - Helm.
- Bennett Trim Tabs.
- Engine Temperature & Oil Pressure Alarms.
- Raritan Head System.
- Gryco Sea Strainers.
- Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning.
- Racor Fuel Filters.
- 2 Automatic Bilge Pumps.
- Controls (Tower & Side Console)
- Fresh Water Cooling System.
- Cockpit Pedestal Leaning Post With Two Rod Holders and Fighting Gimbal.
- 11 Rocket Launchers - Tower.
- 6 Rod Holders - Cockpit Gunwall.
- 2 Gaff Holders Inside Transom.
- 2 Rod Storages Under Gunwall.
- Cockpit Sink.
- 4 Cockpit Tackle Cabinets.
- Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers.
- Fresh and Saltwater Wahsdowns.
- Two Transom Downrigger Brackets.
- Two Large Indeck Fish Boxes.
OTHER FEATURES AND CONSTRUCTION
- New Garmin Map Chart Plotter / Sounder with New transducer Oct. 2019
- Owned By Diesel Mechanic With Professional Engine Maintenance.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.