Entering the large salon, your attention is commanded by the beautiful custom book-matched Walnut wood interior. The look is very clean and understated with indirect lighting, diffused A/C vents, hideaway latches and hinges. A very classic look.
The L-Shaped leather sofa is to port and across to starboard is custom concealed rod storage with additional swivel chair seating for two. There is a beautiful burlwood high low table accenting the walnut interior.
Forward, to starboard, is the main U-Shaped galley area featuring a side by side refrigerator/freezer, a microwave convection oven, and abundant storage. Across is additional galley cabinetry, including refrigeration, ice maker and the entertainment center.
Moving forward, down the companionway to port is the captains/guest stateroom featuring over/under berths that are very generous in size with plenty of storage and access to the large head and separate shower stall.
Across, to starboard, you will find the huge master stateroom. It has stunning custom woodwork along with great storage and multiple cedar-lined hanging and storage closet space. The oversize head and separate shower is forward.
Going forward in the companionway, to port is a custom rod locker and across to starboard is more storage and an electrical sub panel.
All the way forward is a guest stateroom which features 2 large bunks, one large berth to port and another large berth to starboard. This area has fantastic storage and its own full head and separate shower.
Engine room access is through the cockpit
This area is beautifully crafted with rich burlwood walnut with book-matched grain. The wood is a hand rubbed satin finish. The lighting is all perimeter, recessed and flush mounted in the valance boards so the headliner is clean without interruption. Cabinets are all blind fastened and the overall look is very clean and understated. Air conditioning is diffused through indirect vents behind valance boards incorporated into the indirect lighting for a quieting effect, and a clean look.
The entertainment center is port side forward and behind the cabinets.
- Soundown-High Density Sound deadening carpet pad
- New Carpet and padding throughout boat
- New teak and Holly floors (2021)
- 42" Samsung Flatscreen TV (2021)
- Electric Pneumatic Sliding Salon Door
- L-Shaped Custom Leather Sofa with Full Storage Underneath
- Large concealed Rod Storage to starboard, (electro-mechanical opening)
- (2) Swivel chairs
- Custom High Low Burlwood Settee table
The galley is up, and forward, in the salon. To starboard the galley is U-Shaped with a side by side refrigerator. All of the cabinet drawers are blind mounted and flush with very generous pull out slides. Forward, there is a fully concealed, double sink and Kitchen Aide 2 burner rangetop, accessed by a slide-away countertop. The galley faucets have an electric "pop-up" mechanism to allow for flush countertops.
There is an Island countertop, (aft and center with storage), running fore and aft. that completes the U-Shape. Across the walkway are additional cabinets with an under-counter industrial ice maker and a freezer/refrigerator. Above this cabinet is more storage behind the TV.
With all of the appliance concealed beneath opening countertop slides or the pop-ups, (and the cabinets with blind hinges and latches), the galley is clean and uncluttered with lots of free working space. Countertops are a solid surface composite. Storage is abundant.
- Double door side by side Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer Starboard (2021)
- Custom Electric Slide-away Counter Top for Cooktop
- Custom concealed pop up faucets beneath hideaway counter top
- Sharp Carousel Convection Oven
- Kitchen Aide 2 burner rangetop (concealed)
- Abundance of Storage
- Scotsman Ice Maker
- Under-counter refrigerator with freezer portside
- New teak and holly floor (2021)
- Twin bunks- L shaped with electrically adjustable beds
- Custom teak veneers and cabinets
- (3) oversized hanging lockers with built-in cedar cabinets and drawers
- Oversized head and shower
FWD VIP STATEROOM
- Twin bunks with custom cabinets
- (2) cedar-lined hanging closets
- Oversized private head and shower
CAPTAIN/GUEST PORT STATEROOM
- Over/under twin berths
- (2) Cedar-lined hanging closets
- Storage cabinet
- Access to private head
Electronics have had a recent upgrade.
- (2) Garmin 7612 GPS (2015)
- Furuno FCV 295 Color Fishfinder (2018)
- Simrad AutoPilot AP 22
- Furuno Nav-net 72 Mile Radar/GPS (2010)
- Furuno RD 30
- Garmin VHF (2021)
- Remote Spot Light
- Satellite TV Receiver Tracking KVH antenna
- (2) 20 KW Northern Lights Generators Port 3350 hours Stbd 3300 hours (sound shields)
- New electrical end on port generator
- 50 Amp 220 V shore power service
- Glendenning Cable Master
- 12V-40A Battery Charger
- 24V-50A Battery Charger
In 1999 the owner removed the original MAN diesel engines and replaced them with the Caterpillar 3412 engines to improve the reliability of the vessel. These are 1350 HP, electronically fuel injected engines with full NEMA computer capability and Cat Vision displays as well as conventional full electronic displays.
- Caterpillar 3412 engines 1350 HP
- 1000 hours service done (2021- Mikes Marine)
- Exhaust risers new in 2017
- (2) 20 KW Northern Lights Generators with 3,300 hours each
- ZF 2.5 to 1 reduction gears
- Trolling Valves
- Turbos blueprinted
- MMC Electronic Shift and Throttle, (Current series computers new in 2012)
- Cockpit, Flybridge and Tower controls
- Caterpillar digital displays
- Caterpillar Vision display
- Caterpillar Manual gauges in Engine Room
- Wesmar Bow Thruster
- Tides Dripless Shaft packings with two spare carriers per shaft
- Delta T style engine room demisters
- "Water Maker" R/O desalination
- Eskimo Ice Machine (Serviced 2021)
- Dual Racor Filters for each engine with manifold
- High Velocity exhaust blowers
- Hydraulic Power assist Steering
- New Veem propellers
- Spare Propellers
- 3 inch propeller shafts
- Cruisaire Reverse Cycle AC (4 zones)
- Grundfos Domestic Fresh Water Pump
- Head Hunter Electric Heads (3)
- Fresh Water System has (2) Headhunter Pumps In-Line for Backup
- International teak ladder back helm chairs white awlgripped (2)
- 3-Sided EZ2CY panel surrounds the helm station 2018
- Full 3 Sided F/B Enclosure (new and unused) 2018
- (2) International ladder-back helm chairs
- Life raft (out of certification) concealed under fwd seating with quick access
- Full engine instrumentation with computer and electronic displays
- 110 V GFI receptacle
- L-Shaped seating forward with ample storage
- Locking Rod storage Concealed
- Ice chilled bin for drinks
- Single lever Palm Beach pod helm with custom covered electronics boxes
- (2) Diawa Tanacom 1000 teaser reels
- Pipewelders Tuna tower with integrated fiberglass hard top, buggy top and full tower controls
- Triple spreader Rupp outriggers
- (2)Teaser reels in hardtop
- Eskimo Ice Machine
- Cockpit Freezer
- (2) Fish Boxes with macerator pumps
- Tackle Center with sink and storage
- Fighting chair with backrest and rocket launcher
- Transom door
- Tower station with engine controls, Full gauges, Furuno Repeater, and Sea VHF
- Cockpit controls
- LP Reel outlets
- Teak Cockpit Combing boards
- Teak overlay in cockpit
- Frameless style tinted windows
- Welded aluminum rails
- Pipewelders Tuna tower with controls and buggy top
- Transom Tuna Door
- (2) huge in-deck fishboxes
- Windlass with chain gypsy and capstan
- Anchor pulpit and roller
- Pneumatic salon sliding door
- International Ladder Back helm chairs (2)
- Cockpit freezer
- Marquip dive ladder
RECENT UPGRADES - 2022
- New paint on hull and topsides
- New Pipewelders tower
- New Bluewater helm chairs
- New Furuno 25KW Radar
- New rod locker
RECENT UPGRADES - 2021
- 1000 hour service to motors including turbos, heat exchangers, aftercoolers, injectors (Mike's Marine)
- Removed old TV and changed the mounting systems for the new TV. Custom storage added
- Ceramic coated the tower
- Replaced all carpet and sound proofing (Soundown)
- Installed teak and holly floors in the entryway and galley
- Transom and bow wrapped
- Sandblasted bottom. Renewed primer and bottom paint (Black Widow)
- New Veem propellers
- New refrigerator
- Upgraded the watermaker to 1200 GPD (New membrane)
- Serviced ice chipper
- Bluewater fighting chair and rocket launcher refinished
- New salon A/C
A great example of one of the finest large tournament Convertibles ever crafted. This is a Two owner boat that has been well cared for.
With her Caterpillar engines she is a very reliable and fuel efficient offshore boat that is a true joy to operate. Boat has had her engines serviced, bottom sandblasted and painted. New Veem props. She is offered in turn key condition and is owned by a LLC as the sole asset.
Her pedigree speaks for itself. She was built to the highest standards of her times with incredible attention to weight savings and function.
This is a very rare opportunity to own a legend in the world of sportfishing. She is a great boat and a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for a superior custom build that is priced to allow one to remake it as their own.