- Year: 2003
- Length: 48ft
- Price: $360,000
- Location: Florida, Coral Gables
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Broker Name: Jorge Corzo
- Broker Email: [email protected]
This 48 Convertible is captain maintained with owners open checkbook. This is the only 48′ Viking on the market with CAT engines! Owner has just purchased new SIMRAD GPS and also had new upholstery installed throughout with upgrades in the Salon featuring custom TV & JL audio system and custom bar. Owner has also re-varnished the Salon & Galley wood features.
- Very spacious and open salon
- L-shaped sofa with storage beneath
- Custom TV system
- Custom bar
- Large U - shaped galley with undercounter refrigeration as well as a large U - shaped dinette that seats four
- Sub zero undercounter refrigerator freezer
- Washer / dryer (in companionway)
- Microwave / convection oven
- Garbage disposal
- Central vacuum system
- Teak & holly flooring
Master Stateroom - Fwd
- Centerline queen bed
- Private head with stall shower
Guest Stateroom - Port
- Oversized upper / lower berths
- Guest day head with enclosed shower is located aft to port
- Furuno NAVNET 72 mile, 6km radar
- Northstar 957XW GPS / chart plotter
- Furuno FCV1100 bottom machine
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Taiyo ADF
- ICOM M502 VHF
- Furuno RD 30 remote and VHF in the tower station
- JL Audio Stereo System
- DVD Player
- (2)Rod holders in each cockpit haunch.
- Cockpit freezer / Live well (dual function ).
- Refrigerated drink box in step.
- Cockpit cover
- 3-sided track to track enclosure.
- Glendenning single lever electronic controls.
- Fiberglass hardtop with molded in quartz lights.
- Flybridge installed without exposed fasteners.
- Electric teaser reels recessed.
- Fresh water washdown in anchor locker.
- Awlgripped anchor locker.
- Rub rail painted to match gel coat.
- Glendenning cable master.
- Fuel prime pumps
Awlgripped engine room.
Racor fuel filters.
Oil change system.
Disclaimer The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.