- Year: 2015
- Length: 25' 3"ft
- Engine Type: Outboards
- Price: $129,900.00
- Location: Texas, Freeport
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Contact Name: Garrison Hare
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dry Weight: 3,200Lb lbs
- HIN Hull I.D: JDJ5B084C515
- Beam: 8' 5" ft
- Fuel Tank: 90 gal
- Fuel Type: Gas-Petrol
Engine 1 Hide
- Engine: Yamaha
- Engine HRS: 67
- Engine HP: 300
2015 Contender 25 Bay Boat For Sale
If you are you searching for a high-quality center console bay/inshore boat that has been well maintained, you need to take a serious look at this 25′ Contender Bay Center Console. She has been well maintained, stored indoors, only 69 original hours and is in “PRISTINE” condition!
You will not find a nicer center console bay/inshore boat anywhere. She is kept indoors and is in absolutely mint condition! She will not disappoint the most discriminating of buyers. As soon as you see her in person, you will think that you are looking at the 2021 model as she is impeccable in every aspect! Her Gelcoat & white powder-coated aluminum work shines as new. She wasn’t just detailed right before the listing, as she has been kept her this way since new.
She only as 69 original hours and has never had a single fish on her, as she was just used a cruising boat her entire life.
She is loaded with equipment and options, which includes:
Fusion Stereo head unit,
A full Wet Sounds sound system with multiple amps, speakers and sub-woofers
16” Garmin 7616XSV GPS/Map/Plotter/ Depth/Fish Finder and radar
Atlas Jack Plate
(2) live bait wells
Powder coated T-top with, (4) rocket launchers, molded fiberglass hard top with molded in, electronics box, in spreader & navigation lights
Powder coated leaning post with (4) rocket launchers and (2) stainless steel drink holders
New Power Pole Pro Series II power pole “has never seen water”
(3) New battery’s installed 9/22
Fold-down aft seating
Recessed Trim tabs
Hydraulic wheel steering
AmeraTrail Custom Aluminum tandem axle trailer, mounted spare wheel & tire and aluminum wheels
Plus much more!
Truly a must see!
Reasonable offer considered!
Should you have any questions or would like to arrange a showing. Please call the Listing Broker directly. Gulf States Yacht Sales – Garrison Hare C# 409-370-3442 or email: email@example.com.
Manufacturer Provided Description
In keeping with Contender’s tradition of hard-core fishing boats, the 25 Bay offers all of the amenities you would expect in a larger bay boat, while incorporating some previously unseen features to accommodate the whole family, too. The large casting platforms – forward and aft – provide ample room for several fishermen without ever feeling crowded. The use of covering boards and bolster pads along the full length of the cockpit mean that you will never beat up your knees while fighting a fish from inside the boat.
Hull and Deck
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass throughout using multi-directional fabric
- Foam cored molded structural grid
- Self-Bailing Cockpit Non-skid Cockpit Sole and Casting Decks
- Heavy-Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of hull and deck colors
- Hand-painted Boot and Pin Stripe
- Cockpit Sole and Casting Decks Compartments
- Anchor locker with molded in anchor storage
- 340 quart dry storage with additional battery storage
- 180 quart fully lined and insulated in-floor fish box
- 40 gallon livewell
- 12 ½ gallon baitwell
- 170 quart insulated cooler
- Two rod locker stowage compartments
- Console Forward seat with built-in storage Flush mount electronics panel
- Leaning Post Under-seat dry storage 160 quart insulated cooler
- Mechanical Hydraulic Steering w/ Custom Steering Wheel Custom recessed high-performance Lenco trim tabs Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/ indicator lights 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Compass
- Hardware Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
- Two flush-folding aft deck jump seats
- Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/cleat (pop-up)
- Two heavy-duty stern lifting rings Two 8” stern cleats
- Four flush mount gunnel rod holders
- Six under-gunnel rod racks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.